YAHOO! has the authority to prohibit an SEO or any website from attaching any of my works.

                                                                Go to StoriesandArticles5.Blogspot.com

Australia Super Zander

Google Author's Note
Google and Yahoo Author 
YouTube.com



I am appealing to His Excellency, President of Russia Vladimir Putin to have mercy on me and grant me an immediate asylum to Russia. All my Author's Notes addressed to the other Presidents and Prime Minister is also deemed addressed to His Excellency, President of Russia Vladimir PutinI am making His Excellency, President of Russia Vladimir Putin in charge of all my works in Russia. All in America and Americans in all my blogs is also all deemed replaced with Russia and Russians. All in Google in all my blogs is also deemed replaced with the name of the above President. All in Google in all my blogs is also all deemed replaced with Russia.

I'm making His Excellency, President Xi Jinping  in charge of all of my works. All in YAHOO! in all my blogs is all deemed replaced with China. All in America and Americans in all my blogs is all deemed replaced with China and Chinese. I'm making His Excellency, Prime Minister Tony Abott in charge of all my works in Australia. All in YAHOO! in all my blogs is also all deemed replaced with Australia. All in America and Americans in all my blogs is also all deemed replaced with Australia and Australian. All in America and Americans in all my blogs is also all deemed replaced with Canada and Canadian. I'm making His Excellency, President Barrack Obama in charge of all my works in America and in the Philippines. 

All in YAHOO! in all my blogs is also all deemed replaced with America and Philippines. All in YAHOO! in all my blogs is also deemed replaced with any of the names of the above Prime Minister and two Presidents. All in name/s and in noun/s in all my blogs is also deemed in YAHOO!I'm also making the Senator Ferdinand 'Bongbong' Marcos in charge of all my works in the Philippines. All in YAHOO! in all my blogs is also deemed replaced with the name of Senator Ferdinand 'Bongbong' MarcosI'm making YAHOO! in charge of all my works in Blogger.com

I am appealing to His Excellency, President Xi Jinping  and First Lady, Peng Liyuan to have mercy on me and grant me an immediate asylum to China.

I am appealing to His Excellency, Prime Minister Tony Abott and First Lady, Margie Abott to have mercy on me and grant me an immediate asylum to Australia.

I am appealing to His Excellency, Prime Minister Stephen Harper to have mercy on me and grant me an immediate asylum to Canada. All my Author's Notes addressed to the other Presidents and Prime Minister is also deemed addressed to His Excellency, Prime Minister Stephen HarperI am making His Excellency, Prime Minister Stephen Harper in charge of all my works in Canada. All in America and Americans in all my blogs is also all deemed replaced with Canada and Canadians. All in YAHOO! in all my blogs is also deemed replaced with the name of the above Prime Minister. All in YAHOO! in all my blogs is also all deemed replaced with Canada.

I am appealing to His Excellency, President Barrack Obama and First Lady, Michelle Obama to have mercy on me and grant me an immediate asylum to the United States of America.

The Philippine Government, President Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino III has no capacity and morality to protect me and my works. Patriotism is good and idealistic but in my case and after what the Philippine Governments did to me for years and decades, that is pure insanity and simple stupidity..... So quit the drama Miss Susan Roces and Senator Grace Poe.


I am accusing Shugo Praico, Miss Charo Santos Concio, Mr. Gabby Lopez, and ABS-CBN of theft.....



I  would like to report to His Excellency, President Xi Jinping and First Lady, Peng Liyuan, His Excellency, President Tony Abott and First Lady, Margie Abott, His Excellency, President Barrack Obama and First Lady, Michelle Obama that Miss Korina Sanchezwife of Secretary Mar Roxas, of TV Patrol and the well respected Miss Kris Aquino of Aquino Abunda, the daughter of the Philippine hero Corazon Cojuangco Aquino, Gary Valenciano, Coco Martin, John Lloyd Cruz, Piolo Pascual, Kim Atienza, Direk Edgar Mortiz, Direk Bobet Vidanes, Mr. Johnny Manahan, Ted Failon, Gus Abelgas, Boy Abunda, Leo Lastimosa, Vilma Andales, Janice de Belen, Noli de Castro, Carmina Villaruel, Angel Locsin, Sarah Geronimo, and Miss Judy Ann Santos are working with ABS-CBN who stole my story, Super Zander and a lot others and retitled it as Juan de la Cruz. I hope that they are properly advised to vacate ABS-CBN in accordance with President Noynoy Aquino's Tuwid na Daan (Straight Path) campaign and government slogan.